1000 Ways to Get Kicked Out of McDonald's

I honestly think the people that work at McDonalds by and large don't rlly give a shit. Its the context of where its at and the kind of clientele they have. If someone complains they might do something but other than that..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 26, 2015, 9:51:41 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
I honestly think the people that work at McDonalds by and large don't rlly give a shit. Its the context of where its at and the kind of clientele they have. If someone complains they might do something but other than that..

I would be wary of risking my life trying to throw a drunk/crazy/stoned/bleeding/naked/pissing person out of my workplace if I was only getting roughly minimum wage :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 26, 2015, 9:54:50 PM
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

I would be wary of risking my life trying to throw a drunk/crazy/stoned/bleeding/naked/pissing person out of my workplace if I was only getting roughly minimum wage :(

that's just it. fuck it
i love you Florida

"
A homeless man has been arrested after he allegedly peed on $1,000 worth of books at a Florida library

http://nydn.us/17xShAY
9. Start to selling slimming pills to the customers.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 27, 2015, 6:25:33 AM
"
Samkiud wrote:
9. Start to selling slimming pills to the customers.
dude that wouldn't get you banned. Fat people love to believe in effortless diets.

Now maybe if said "slimming" pills were actually hallucinogens...
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
10. Start selling hotdogs inside the store. Ask for ketchup and mustard packets to hand out to your customers.
11) force an entree true the window adjacent to the door during open hours.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
XII - Ask the manager about the nutritional value of pretty much any product.
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
13. Ask for toppings that they don't carry. Then complain loudly that they need to stop advertizing have it you way. (Which is an old Burger King ad)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info