1000 Ways to Get Kicked Out of McDonald's

"
Moonyu wrote:
7. Walk in with a gaping head wound. Ask to use the bathroom.

well played. he didn't do that though, he was just yelling at everyone.

he looked like the type that just tried to mug the wrong person
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Swing your penis around in a circular motion while making "helicopter noises."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 26, 2015, 7:39:36 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Swing your penis around in a circular motion while making "hekicopter noises."

I think that would do it just about anywhere :p
and while we're on the peeing in public subject, in my 20s i worked for eb games. Some customer once whipped it out and just started pissing on the floor and the new releases section of the wall.
ya theres some sketchy neighborhoods for sure

this is the one that stuff played out in

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.515787,-73.558568,3a,75y,84.4h,88.19t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s2N6V9KR0iltw5GnP7nDOxQ!2e0

Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 26, 2015, 7:33:32 PM
@Wretch: Invalid subset.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 26, 2015, 7:45:13 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

rlly? bummer. the link or the pic?
8. Gourge yourself on 12 double cheeseburgers until you vomit, causing a chain reaction of onlookers vomiting from the sight of you doing it, then go back up to the counter and tell them you are hungry again and want 12 more double cheeseburgers.

Also works well at all you can eat buffets
lol you guys are fkn gross
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

rlly? bummer. the link or the pic?
I meant, the set of "things which will get you thrown out of anywhere" less the set of "things which will get you thrown out of McDs" equals null set.

But then I realized girls can get naked strip clubs no problem, so the set isn't completely null. Although perhaps that type of nudity won't get you kicked out of McDs even then. Hard to say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info