1000 Ways to Get Kicked Out of McDonald's

1. Hang a "No Fat People" sign on the door.
Its called overweight or obese but i think the people that fit those descriptions prefer the term plus sized.
2. Bring in burgers from Five Guys.
"
Moonyu wrote:
2. Bring in burgers from Five Guys.

last time you posted a pic of one of their burgers it was rather sad looking

"
Moonyu wrote:
And the Lord did speak, "Oh Moon, goeth to Five Guys." And I did. And it was good.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1086637/page/3

i'll pass
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 26, 2015, 3:31:47 PM
I think getting kicked out of McDonalds is probably a good sign that you've made some bad life decisions. Not as bad as the person getting kicked out of Wal-Mart, but definitely in the same ballpark as the person who names their child No. 16 Bus Shelter*.

*Yes. This happened.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
3. Demanding something healthy that is not on their menu.
4. Dress like Ronald McDonald and ask kids if they want to touch your "balloon animal".
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Feb 26, 2015, 5:39:34 PM
5. Keeping asking for competitors items. Whopper, frosty, etc...
"
43) Peeing. Pretty much anywhere other than the designated area. Peeing.

Nope, they don't get kicked out for this. Ive seen them do it. My local McDees has 2 security guards 24/7. Its ridiculous.

The only time ive ever seen them kick anyone out is when some punk walked in with amassive head wound and was leaking blood all over. Need medical attention? Fuck outta here. Oh you need to pee? Go over there in that corner where the other homeless are chilling.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
7. Walk in with a gaping head wound. Ask to use the bathroom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info