Failed to Connect to Instance [EU]

no update? the game is unplayable atm
Hi guys,

There were some network issues that have caused the EU gateway to disconnect from the master.

This should now be resolved.

If you're still experiencing issues, please post some specific details about your problem and we will investigate.
I can't go to my hideout from town, says failed to connect and kicks me back to login, not fixed for me
Thanks for the update Fitzy :)

The issue does still seem to be occurring (if slightly less often). I'm getting a "failed to connect to instance" roughly 1-in-4 load attempts. I'm also not getting logged off properly.

Well aware this may be an issue with my client now though, so will investigate.
Still diconnects to login screen when trying to load instance (imp garden act 3 normal)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Feb 26, 2015, 3:21:37 PM
Thank you. I'll let you know when I have an update.
thank you
Still having trouble. Sometimes when i enter a zone i'll get disconnected (seems 50/50 if i get disconnected or not when entering a zone atm). Then i get thrown out to the login screen where i'm having big trouble login back in.
Have the same prob. Cant join maps ether.
When i finally get in a maps, it runs. But when i leave to my h/o from the map, it just kick me to login screen. :(
Last edited by Termsusers on Feb 26, 2015, 3:27:02 PM
Still diconnects to login screen when trying to load any instance (ex: hideout, map, even city)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info