Failed to Connect to Instance [EU]

Hi guys,

There were some network issues that have caused the EU gateway to disconnect from the master.

This should now be resolved.

If you're still experiencing issues, please post some specific details about your problem and we will investigate.
Thank you. I'll let you know when I have an update.
You may need to create a new instance if you're joining an old one that is in a bad state. The old ones, like the troublesome hideouts should time out soon.

I can't seem to replicate this problem with new instances.

If you could post the bottom of your client.txt log (found in your PathofExile/logs directory), I should be able to track down the specific instance that's disconnecting you.
There will be a line like this:

2015/02/26 22:40:52 9298782 a2 [INFO Client 3368] Connecting to instance server at 37.58.74.234:6112

Please run a WinMTR (http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/) report on the ip address (without the port at the end - e.g. 37.58.74.234) and post the results here. This should show if this is related to internet carriers. Thanks
It's looking like this might be a European routing/general internet issue, with some intermittent problem causing failed joins when it pops up at the wrong moment.

You can run an WinMTR for a few minutes on either the instance server IP in your client.txt or on the login server at eu.login.pathofexile.com and post the details here to provide more information.
Our server host is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience. The problem will likely slowly come right over the next hour or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info