Hyrri's Bite recipe revealed!

@Boem

Well, shit, =D
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Yay for the discovering. You have done well sir.

I hope that new recipes like that are added for many uniques. If they have to be a lot more expensive than market value, so be it, but doing things on your own is fun.

Question: would Tora help to find quality gems, and with some luck that specific gem? I don't know how races work, maybe for short ones this will be forever useless, but sounds fine for a long race...

Masters need to be level 3 before they start selling gems, so it's not likely to get one from Tora in a short race but as you said it could help in slightly longer ones.
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Yay for the discovering. You have done well sir.

I hope that new recipes like that are added for many uniques. If they have to be a lot more expensive than market value, so be it, but doing things on your own is fun.

Question: would Tora help to find quality gems, and with some luck that specific gem? I don't know how races work, maybe for short ones this will be forever useless, but sounds fine for a long race...

Masters need to be level 3 before they start selling gems, so it's not likely to get one from Tora in a short race but as you said it could help in slightly longer ones.

I understand that the unique is designed to help off class bow users, so if you get to Merciless it should be easy to get something better, isn't it?

I didn't know the level for getting quality gems, that's all. I have to play more, :)
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Boem wrote:
@nero

All masters can give quality gems at a certain lvl threshold (i think its 3 or lvl 4) so not sure if that's helpful, lvl 3/4 is at merciless i think :).

Peace,

-Boem-

Youre very wrong there. it takes almost nothing to get Tora to level 3 1,920 from2-3 2,690 total exp. with a little luck you could get tora level 3 by the end of act 2.
I thought GGG said they made this recipe for racing. I cannot fathom how they would think that a quality gem makes for a practical race recipe at all... I expected currency so that you couldn't exploit the 5 chance white + magic + rare + unique recipe but a GCP/qual RoA drop is just "why".
Maybe there's a GCP recipe we've not found yet? :D
"
iamacyborg wrote:
Maybe there's a GCP recipe we've not found yet? :D

Be sure to ask gcpman for additional info.

Spoiler
<.o

"
TRV wrote:
Youre very wrong there. it takes almost nothing to get Tora to level 3 1,920 from2-3 2,690 total exp. with a little luck you could get tora level 3 by the end of act 2.

i was not sure at what lvl gems become available, if its lvl 3 yeah sure the end of normal should suffice, totally depends on tora's occurrence though.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 26, 2015, 3:51:17 PM
You can buy em for 1c each on poe trade

It's not a damn shavronnes lol.

:)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
AgaresOaks wrote:
I thought GGG said they made this recipe for racing. I cannot fathom how they would think that a quality gem makes for a practical race recipe at all... I expected currency so that you couldn't exploit the 5 chance white + magic + rare + unique recipe but a GCP/qual RoA drop is just "why".

Even if it was a cheap recipe the quiver is still utter crap for racing anyway. It lacks the single most important component of any good racing item -> damage rolls (lots of them).
This recipe makes me shake my head. Why does it have to be Rain of Arrows? Why wouldn't it just be any any skill gem that says Bow? Come on, Devs, you're better than this.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info