please critique my build

heres my passive tree link

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B_AZgSzogDvfJ_fPAXhc-0gd-VX4oKbGjiQVScv7DhxhcAa1XXMt7FCRtdXKfrSZp6ApFXWZOcXLySqFm_jajbpJIt8u_MG-6oGOVFg_lQNzStQHM49D_cycqnE9nzZ6hitjc9-dqzZYdIhVw2ezYIH8kEaPn7ieTnp1V8_UEfvDhQg5FGMz_ZIPfzEWFhjn8unMAHn_EsUTTbohO9hIRpVZKN673TtBS1gS6yvDPeplcC_QKBeEzJOG5fBgk1GYuwvzITZvqdlTb02R34YkbyfxBV99Q==

so been working on a melee character. came up with the passive tree last night. refined it more today.

basically want to use static strike as main attack. tempest shield and purity of lightning for obvious reasons. only definite part so far. been thinking of trying out three dragons to see if its possible to make everything frozen with SS.

started as templar for the extra regen basically. later on if i want more damage i could always respec starting nodes to the physical and elemental starting side. basically it just picks up as much life(200+),regen(6.8),block(20) as easily possible along with the pretty tasty 1 handed melee and melee with shield nodes that are easily reached. resolute technique and unwavering stance are taken.

seems pretty tanky and all the damage nodes arnt wepon specific so should be easy to just use whatever best wepon i have.

building him on bloodlines right now. lvl 28 and doing good so far.
Next time please use the "url" when you create a passive skill link.

You pass right by all the endurance charges. I'd pick those up and throw Endurance charge on melee stun w/ a leap slam so when You leap in you get some charges. Also keep cast on dmg taken enduring cry. W/ 7 endurance charges I don't see you needing immortal call. I'd ditch a few block nodes as well. Blocking just ain't what it used to be. DIcth some block nodes and pick up the dual curse and throw enfeeble w/ you other curse. You can self curse any mob w/ enfeeble and at lvl 1 it reduces all damage of the monster. Far better than blocking. Templar and witch should always get that dual curse node. ANd if you pick up an item w/ additional curse, rock triple curses. Heck I think I might try to conjure up a quad curse character.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
This may be too late, but I took a look at your skill tree. Preserving the essence of your original tree, here's an updated version.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
thanks for the tree looks interesting. this character got cut a bit short. did really well was super tanky. still wasnt tanky enough and i wasnt fast enough with the IC when i went playing with chaska lol.
The Surgeons amethyst is going to eventually be a Perpetual, I just keep forgetting to reroll it. Also I just recently used the q20 recipe on most of my gems, hence why some of them have not relevelled to 20 again yet

solitaire-champ.com
Last edited by adeena on Dec 3, 2015, 7:33:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info