Was dominus unique drop rate nerfed in 1.3?

So bloodlines drop rate is nerfed but not Torment?

I'm a Torment player (yeah, yeah, softcore, pussy, not a real gamer, etc.) but my experience would appear to be vastly different. I run Dom constantly now and tend to find a unique around every 5 runs. I have 125% base IIR plus an additional 56% with my culling set up. No IIQ at all.

Sure, most of them are 1C vendor junk, and I haven't had anything uber drop for me but I've done OK.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

I dont understand what are you saying, that cullers cant cull anymore?

Yes... just try to cull something in a party where there are 3 mjolner discharge build and 2 crit flameblaster :) ( those builds beeing part of the most popular ones right now... )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 4:24:38 AM
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
Also last HC temp league my stash tabs were always full with items like high HP + 2 decent resists. Mediocre rares which you could sell for 2-3 C. Now in bloodlines i got A LOT less mediocre rares from dom. So its not only IIR that was nerfed, but also prefix and suffix rolls on items. Harder to get them.

Its obvious it was nerfed because you can craft now, so that makes it ok by me.

So yea, i dont mind that, i mind IIR nerf for solo players :(

This also.Rares from Dominus in 1.3 are worse also and generally it's harder to find decent rare in 1.3.
a part of few mods nerf beeing documented, I guess your feeling is just ... feeling based.
Before 1.3 I always got between 21 and 25 yellow from Dominus, after 1.3 I still get the same.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info