Worst game of all time

"
SupeYan wrote:
"It's worth noting here that there are 1100+ characters that have leveled past 90 in Bloodlines, so desync and disconnections are not a problem that affect everyone to the same extent."

My bet is most, if not all of those 1100+ characters lvl 90+ are "supporters" of some kind. I wouldn't say giving players who don't "support" the game terrible connections to the server is crazy.

I like my tentacle wings purchase even more now!
I need a signature to look legit
"
SupeYan wrote:
"It's worth noting here that there are 1100+ characters that have leveled past 90 in Bloodlines, so desync and disconnections are not a problem that affect everyone to the same extent."

My bet is most, if not all of those 1100+ characters lvl 90+ are "supporters" of some kind. I wouldn't say giving players who don't "support" the game terrible connections to the server is crazy.

Not really the response I was expecting, to be honest :)

The offer still stands though, post up some info in Tech Support - it might help more than you think.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I think people are too quick to either blame the GGG servers or their own ISP when they have disconnects without thinking about their own equipment.

I had a lot of disconnect issues a year or so ago. These disconnects very rarely ever led to deaths like OP is claiming but it made playing as a summoner impossible and generally were just very annoying with any other character.

After troubleshooting what the causes could be it eventually led to discovering that my modem/router combo was dropping packets constantly and generally just bad overall.

Replaced it with a more updated/reliable model and everything was fixed. No more disconnects and the line was noticeably more solid when browsing (no more pauses when loading pages etc.)

I used the line/ping quality test on the DSL Reports site to do the troubleshooting.

the game tries to tell you that you are not worthy enough to play hc
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
SupeYan wrote:

You nailed it. Found the secret sauce. Now you are only a few clicks from the supporter utopia that is filled with super PCs, impeccable network performance and guaranteed POE street credz so you never die.

You should be contacted by a perfect folluptuous sales person shortly to white teeth smile you to the most expensive supporter pack available.
"
"
SupeYan wrote:

LOL!!!!

Now you're just grasping at straws.

My connection sucks.

Congrats on the clickbait title too. Bet that took a lot of work.

oh Shit Charan hahaha
rawrawr
Learn to live with deyncs, learn when to notice it early and learn how to save yourself.

or you could alter your build/use a build or just make your own build specifically for saving your ass from desyncs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info