Worst game of all time

"
XigTek wrote:
EDIT: Also, if you disconnect, your character is removed instantly from the game world. Disconnects shouldn't kill you.

In my experience disconnects (and I get quite a few) are usually preceded by a second or two of flatline latency where you are on the server. Rip'd a char just the other day in that little window (luckily only lv 62, first and last Scion ~lesson learned).

I do have terrible net, but would say 95+% of my rip's are my fault.

We tested it extensively
Old acc, but only 10 achievements. With only normal clear on hardcore. Says "played many characters and all died to disc", totally legit one here /s.
I am the only one who thinks post like this should be just deleted by mods?
IGN: rooteniy
Made 74 with my first character in HC and never made it that high again 4-5x new character said fuck it. I learned to play Softcore with my 160 pings and still have fun. Later like in the 90s with experience penalty starts to feel mildly hard core and you dont want to die because you waste tons of 78 maps.
Git R Dun!
"
SupeYan wrote:
"It's worth noting here that there are 1100+ characters that have leveled past 90 in Bloodlines, so desync and disconnections are not a problem that affect everyone to the same extent."

My bet is most, if not all of those 1100+ characters lvl 90+ are "supporters" of some kind. I wouldn't say giving players who don't "support" the game terrible connections to the server is crazy.

Ha
Spoiler
hahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaha

Ha

GGG confirmed P2W, get your premium server connection pack TODAY at 50% discount rates!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
XigTek wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You know, I was DCing constantly last week. Look under my name.

Guess whose fault it was?

Spoiler
My ISP.

EDIT: Also, if you disconnect, your character is removed instantly from the game world. Disconnects shouldn't kill you.

totally your fault, should have gotten a grandmaster pack ;)
Desync has nothing to do with being supporter. I always receive lots of it.
So dont try to get a supporter pack in hope of desync free gameplay lol :D.
Hmmmmm, I do tend to have a pretty darn good connection... Dun dun DUHN!
"
blubbber wrote:
"
XigTek wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You know, I was DCing constantly last week. Look under my name.

Guess whose fault it was?

Spoiler
My ISP.

totally your fault, should have gotten a grandmaster pack ;)

I'm $155 away. :( Should have it by next week! Woo!
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
Xavderion wrote:
Literally worse than Hitler.

Spoiler
Not the game, but your post.

What about Stalin?

Spoiler
Godwin's Law.
Desync can be wildly different for people. I've played 500+ hours, all hardcore, and have never lost a character to desync or disconnects. I also have a steady 40-50 ping. I live on the east coast of USA.

I still experience desync sometimes ofcourse, but it's very build dependent. Leap slamming through packs otw to Dom when farming would always desync me, but never got me killed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info