Remember the time in Runescape when there was no GE......

I think you see my point.

My work here is done.
eww runescape..
"
xAdApt wrote:
eww runescape..

We all played it once in our lives.
Yeah but in Runescape I could pick the "trading channel" I got into and towns were populated by people, things that you can't do here.
@Aelloon
I'm sorry, what is GE?
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Jmbomb wrote:
"
xAdApt wrote:
eww runescape..

We all played it once in our lives.
no we didnt lols i only play games that are realy games and not just trash like RS
I never played runescape...I didn't play many pc games when I was younger.
xd
I used to play that game religiously about 7 years ago.

I left when they took away free trading, and wildy. All the fun taken out of it.

Then I botted the game, just for shits and giggles.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
For anyone that isn't aware "GE" is "Grand Exchange" - basically an auction house that was implemented in RuneScape after a whole bunch of moronic changes to combat gold farming. It killed face to face trading, forum trading and pretty much any other interaction that made the game an MMO and not just a single player game.

I feel it is a good example of where an AH is rather damaging to a game but being of a somewhat different genre is doesn't compare perfectly to PoE. Making player trading feel rewarding is always a good thing - the supposed forum integration that we will see in the future should be excellent.
Never played runescape, heard nothing but bad about it, and the games i was playing at the time were "good", sooo. yeah.

<3 GGG.

<3 GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info