Another way of farming sacrifice fragments

In light of this question in the recent QA:

"
Chris wrote:
Right now (and for a long time) the only way to efficiently farm sacrifice fragments is spamming instances. Is this intended? If not, do you plan on changing this?

It's not intended and will probably be changed at some stage.

...I thought I'd share a little tip for farming fragments that probably quite a few players don't know. Drop Alterations on Museum, Bazaar and maybe even Courtyard Maps until you get the Twinned prefix, then vaal them. Six bosses means six times the chance for a fragment. I have frequently gotten four from a single map this way.
Is this why I see buyers offering 1c for 2 museum maps?
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
"
Soranor wrote:
In light of this question in the recent QA:

"
Chris wrote:
Right now (and for a long time) the only way to efficiently farm sacrifice fragments is spamming instances. Is this intended? If not, do you plan on changing this?

It's not intended and will probably be changed at some stage.

...I thought I'd share a little tip for farming fragments that probably quite a few players don't know. Drop Alterations on Museum, Bazaar and maybe even Courtyard Maps until you get the Twinned prefix, then vaal them. Six bosses means six times the chance for a fragment. I have frequently gotten four from a single map this way.

I assume this is only profitable in standard? I see lots of people talking about farming fragments, but they are so cheap in bloodlines, so I never understood it. For example, in bloodlines people buy non-midnights at 3:1c, and midnights for like 3c. How much do they sell for in standard?
Last edited by Nerdicide on Feb 26, 2015, 7:39:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info