Cyclone / Discharge / Mjöllnir (..etc) - DESYNC

I know this probable has been asked several times before but my favorite character builds in the game are near-impossible to play on endgame maps in SOFTCORE (left alone hardcore as it is absolutely unthinkable. But hereè there definitively needs to be a patch addressing the INSANE desync/lag caused by skills such as Cyclone or Discharge, as well as Mjöllnir; I have a 8Gb RAM i5 Radeon 6900 and I have toplay with ALL settings turn to low/off as well as set up '--nosound -gc2' in the target directory of the shortcut's properties. This isn't normal as I can easily play other (much more demanding) recent PC at Ultra settings.

Is there some sort of quickfix or way to fix this through not-so-well known commands such as the --nosound one which I found about wayy tooooo late. It cut down my loading times between areas from several seconds (45++) to 3-5s.

P.S.: This is moreso a desperate call for a solution rather than a complaint, as I find myself enjoying this game way too much for this MAJOR issue to bother me to the point of rage quitting.

Thanks in advance. :)
༽༼෴•T•H•R•O•N•E•෴༽༼
෴෴༽༼༼༽•O•F•༼༽༽༼෴෴
༼༽༽෴•B•L•O•O•D•෴༼༼༽

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info