Changing Account / Online Status

Hey, i'm having a problem that lots of people seems to have too. Whenever im on the forum, the character that shows up is my Scion, the one i currently play on. When i post some item to sell, that item shows up on poe.trade, but it shows up my Marauder wich i dont play for a long time, meaning that the person that people see on poe.trade selling the item is offline.

What can i do to solve this?
Only way to solve it is to level your current character higher than your 87 Marauder.

POE forums will display your current highlest level character in your Overview screen, and that is the character that is pulled by XYZ to name your listings.

EDIT: Or delete your Marauder of course.

There are some easy to use Auto-online tools for XYZ, including Procurement, might be worth looking at those.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 24, 2015, 4:16:42 PM
Ok thanks for the help :)
It doesn't matter really. If anybody whispers your marauder while you're playing another character, you'll get the whisper.

Your profile shows your highest softcore and highest hardcore characters. Not sure how Poe.trade gets which character. I've had it show a level 1 hardcore character (made to name some guild stash tabs) instead of a higher level softcore character. But like I said, it doesn't matter.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info