Account locked and no Mail with unlock-code

Hello,

sometimes my account gets locked because of a different location (which is not true btw, but I guess it happens because of a dynamic IP addresses).

Usually it's not a big deal to unlock the account, however lately the email with the unlock code takes ages to arrive (a couple of hours which is very annoying and preventing me from playing!). And no, it is not my mail account since other mails arrive within seconds.

Please check this - or even better offer an option to turn off the location check completely!

Thanks

- EDIT: Disregard, just seen in another thread that others apparently have the same problem!
Last edited by CaptainBojan on Feb 24, 2015, 1:40:36 PM
Just to clear up a common misconception, don't be confused that "other mail works, therefore it's a problem with GGG". That's not at all how it works.

Providers are constantly blocking or throttling mail from various other providers and senders based on a lot of factors.

It's actually not a GGG issue but is actually an issue with your provider. Get a better provider that doesn't randomly throttle or block emails on a whim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info