Should there be 1 more tier of Weapon rewards in Descent?

Like Spiked Maul, Double Axe, 1handers etc...
Hall of Heroes sounds like the right place to have them in chests. Just before going into merci a weapon upgrade won't hurt imo. For GS Marauders for example is a real pain in the ass if you don't get a Spiked Maul drop. Big deal you have those chaoses and exalts...
Last edited by MyH4o on Feb 24, 2015, 9:19:28 AM
Witch should get a bb +1 lightning
lots of stuff needs adjustment, they never thought anyone would get to the last 2 zones anyways, maybe the 2nd to last for 5 minutes.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
lots of stuff needs adjustment, they never thought anyone would get to the last 2 zones anyways, maybe the 2nd to last for 5 minutes.

How long would it take to fix the lvls of the last few zones? 10 mins?
"
renruB wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Ya but, not enough +1's.. :[
Last edited by terrex on Feb 25, 2015, 3:13:28 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
renruB wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

Ya but, not enough +1's.. :[

Agreed I had to use like 2 alchs to get my +1. I was like damn this is horse shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info