I feel like I am playing single player

"
Antnee wrote:
Is it just me, or does this generation seem like it needs an excessive amount of social interaction?

And not the sort you and I are used to, grandpa ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Antnee wrote:
Is it just me, or does this generation seem like it needs an excessive amount of social interaction?

that's because we grew up with a criminal lack of it or maybe we are all social rejects.. i know i am.
"
Antnee wrote:

More like social validation. Armies of narcissists are being raised by Mark Zuckerberg.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

More like social validation. Armies of narcissists are being raised by Mark Zuckerberg.

Holy shit, that is so on point. It's not about being in the moment; it's about being able to say you're in the moment to as many people as you can, especially those that aren't.

This. Im just as guilty of it as most though. Difference is we used to *gasp go outside. Hang out with more than 2 people at a time. Go all city and just mess about and get into trouble.

I love where all the tech is bringing us but seeing empty streets in the summer because all the young'uns are inside playing CoD is kinda sad.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Those gawt damned millenials! My generation knew what they were doin, amirite?!?!
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
because people are leave this game and playing with theirself
Dead since 2011
Last edited by sanleon on Feb 28, 2015, 10:14:59 AM
I do play single player. Only thing I want to chat about is if you're paying me exalts for something.

And I wish we had a AH so I dont even have to do that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 28, 2015, 10:29:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info