I placed my Black Cat pet in my Hideout and now it is gone along with my ability to summon it.

Hey!!

So I guess the title says it all, I realized last night I could place my pets to roam about in my hideout. I determined black cat was the best. Well today I saw it is gone...(I've searched every inch) and I no longer have the ability to summon it from my Micro-transaction inventory menu.

I don't know why but for some reason the Halloween bundle I bought to attain black-cat among other things like the hand etc do not show up on my POE account, I think it was because I bought it via Steam Wallet. Which I am going to refrain from doing from now on. However I am sure you will be able to verify I own the Black Cat pet. Thank you
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Feb 23, 2015, 7:58:19 PM
I've sent you a PM about this.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Okay thank you!
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info