Threats

Saw on the news earlier that some jackass from one of those terrorists groups is threatening attacks on malls. I don't take being threatened Well, but I did something I am loath to do.

Spoiler
I went to the mall today.
dont worry, they threatened a Canadian Mall.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/02/23/west-edmonton-mall-terror-threat/

PS these guys are hilarious, who still gives out geographical coordinates? Your operatives don't have google maps? The fuck outta here
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
What's scary is the fact that the Mexican border to the U.S. has been wide open for many years, now, and literally countless terrorist organization members have been slipping right on by and into my beloved 'Murica. These are the ones that would not necessarily be allowed in here by any legal means or screening processes. They come into northern South America or Mexico, and head on up to our homeland. Not even our best intelligence could determine even an estimate of how many have entered our country this way.

One day, I'm afraid the shit's gonna hit the fan, all at once, because of this. We'll see on the news that a bus was blown up, then a few minutes later a train has been derailed, then after that a building has been blown to shit, and shit will just keep coming and coming with virtually no end.

Most people have no idea the dangers that inevitably lie ahead of us because of the illegal border crossing of these people.

I'm just glad that America is well armed and already pissed the fuck off so we at least have a chance of beating this before everything we have blows up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info