1000+ Jewellers used, no 6 socket

"
"
TheBagman wrote:
Link it in the OP. My money's on it's < iLvl 50.

It stop's at the max sockets then it doesn't ''resocket'' the area example if it's a max of 4 sockets; Putting another jeweler doesn't reset it.

It's the same as fusing.

Oh, forgot they changed that. Snarky comment withdrawn.
yup it wont 6link coz your using a item lvl 50 volls :(( sad
This thread gave me lulz. Use vorici, what else is he for anyways?
You had a ~3.66% chance of not hitting a 6S in 1000 socketing attempts :)
(We know the chance is 0.33% btw)

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=binompdf&a=*C.binompdf-_*Formula.dflt-&f2=1000&f=BinomialProbabilities.n_1000&f3=33%2F10000&f=BinomialProbabilities.p_33%2F10000&f4=1&f=BinomialProbabilities.x_1&a=*FVarOpt.1-_***BinomialProbabilities.x--.***BinomialProbabilities.l-.*BinomialProbabilities.r---.*--

Also, on the topic, "Should I use Vorici or try myself?"; with 350 jews used you have a chance of ~31.45% of not getting a 6S. I.e. you're still gambling.

The Rate vorici offers is worse compared to the actual chance. You get a 1/350 which is roughly ~0.2857% if it was a probability. That means on avarage you'll spend 15.5% more jewellers at this rate. If you do sockets hundreds of items, trying your self might is better. If you only socket a few, chances are that your luck/unlucky will screw up in odd directions.

So all in all: don't forget gambling is gambling. Still might get lucky or unlucky :)
Oh how i wish that these kind of threads would lead to an instant permanent ban.
"

time to check ilvl
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"

time to check ilvl

But if he has had 5 sockets a few times then it can get six sockets . Would it not get max sockets and be unable to reroll if it was under ilvl 50 ?
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
Always use Vorici. The snarky commentators here just have no personal experience with how bad it can get, and therefore call people who use him retarded.
u checked the ilvl of the volls ?

because when its a ilvl 35 or something u can chain 5000k + jew on it and u would never reach the 6 socket
I'll check ilvl when I get home today. I doubt its a low level, I usually only play level 75+ maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info