1000+ Jewellers used, no 6 socket

GGG is my account blocked from enjoying the pleasures of 6 socketing?

What's the record out there for this shitty bad luck?

I've save up about 250-300 jewellers orbs 4 times now.....each time I blow through all of them, no 6 socket. I see a few 5 sockets.

I just wanna try to make my own 6L volls protector.

Am I being punished because I don't trade much? I tried trading some stuff today, no one bought anything. I traded 1 dude for an un-ID'd carcass jack in torment, but I mostly play standard.

Why do I ALWAYS have shit luck with literally EVERYTHING in this game???? I'm an extreme tail event/black swan with every aspect of this game.

GAHHHH

Last edited by Xaxarius on Feb 23, 2015, 6:52:14 PM
RNG is RNG

- BY THE WILL OF EVIL LORD XENU AND MEL GIBSON
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've seen people claim around 2800 with no 6-link.
"
Qiox wrote:
I've seen people claim around 2800 with no 6-link.

He's talking about socketing not linking. But really OP you saved up to 250-300 jewellers multiple times and keep failing, why not just save up 350 and use Vorici?
Dont gamble if you cant deal with it. I buy 6Ls straight up with colors i usually want. Dont even like gambling on color.

Sadly maps make me gamble (pack size etc) otherwise I dont do it and save all currency for exactly what I want..
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 23, 2015, 8:52:50 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Dont gamble if you cant deal with it. I buy 6Ls straight up with colors i usually want. Dont even like gambling on color.

Sadly maps make me gamble (pack size etc) otherwise I dont do it and save all currency for exactly what I want..

most of the time this is the way to do things in poe
I dont see any any key!
It's a matter of opinion and luck.
I've been playing for years and had NEVER rolled a 5 or 6 link. I had bought every single one I ever owned up until about a month a go.
In the last month I rolled a 5L lightning coil, for only 15c worth of jewls/fuses, rolled a 5L body armor, and found and sold a 6L staff.
Prior to this I would have said fuck the RNG is always does me dirty, now I feel like a winner. It's a back and forth game, but as stated when you craft it is gambling.
Better luck on your next one though, that is a hell of a lot of jewls with no 6 sock.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
Let s play 6link simulator

http://poe6l.julycui.com/ranking.php#.VOwKmPmUfk0

I used 3000 fusings by the way.
Link it in the OP. My money's on it's < iLvl 50.
"
TheBagman wrote:
Link it in the OP. My money's on it's < iLvl 50.

It stop's at the max sockets then it doesn't ''resocket'' the area example if it's a max of 4 sockets; Putting another jeweler doesn't reset it.

It's the same as fusing.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 24, 2015, 12:27:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info