Game crashes on Atziri

Right before the last mirror phase as she disappears my game crashes and i have to restart. Every single time. Have had this happen multiple times yesterday and today.

I am re installing the game right now, but any other thoughts? It didn't used to happen before this patch. But now it just crashes all the time.

Please help. Thank you.
Rather than re-installing (that should be a last resort), you should look into alternatives.

As an example: if you use Steam, you should just verify your cache/installation for Path of Exile within Steam. This verifies the files and makes sure there is no data corruption. re-installing won't give you a different file in Steam because of the way Steam patching works.

If you do NOT use Steam, then you should attempt to locate the GGPK Defrag application and run it as administrator. Once that is done, you should run the PackCheck.exe as admin as well to ensure there is no corruption. Most of the time, running these will fix most corruption issues or crashes that result from corruption.

Good luck.
I will run defrag tonight as it takes a really long time.

I did run the packcheck though and it said everything was there. I don't know what the issue is.

I do not use steam
"
I will run defrag tonight as it takes a really long time.

I did run the packcheck though and it said everything was there. I don't know what the issue is.

I do not use steam

Not Defrag..

GGPK Defrag.

It's an application linked in the Consolidated Technical sticky post. It defragments the Content.ggpk file specifically.
where do i find that?
"
Drakier wrote:
It's an application linked in the Consolidated Technical sticky post. It defragments the Content.ggpk file specifically.
Ok thank you. sorry I over read that part. I will run that when it finishes re installing. I hope any of this helps. It sucks having my game crash 6 times an hour.
You don't need to run it if you're doing a fresh reinstall.

You just have to run it every few patches to keep down the internal fragmentation.
Ok well the game is just about done re installing. I will have to get another sac set together i think to do atziri, i might be out. But then I will see if this fixed the issue or not. Thank you for letting me know about the de fragger ill make sure to run that ever now and then with new patches.
UPDATE

Re-installing the game fixed the issue. I just did 5 atziri runs and didnt crash at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info