Bloodline packs challenge

Is it possible to find all the bloodline packs in normal/cruel to complete the challenge? or will some of them just spawn in merciless?
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Some will just spawn in merc I think.

At least never seen voidspawn of abaxoth and keepers of the trove before merc.
Oblivious
I think I might have seen keepers on cruel (not 100% sure), but I'm quite sure I haven't seen Voidspawns on cruel.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I got keepers of the trove in cruel catacombs yesterday (not in merc yet) but I've read somewhere that voidspawn and possibly order of the frozen sky requires monster lvl 60...
ign: Rotlimbs
I'm currently running a bloodline char just for the achievement. I reached merciless yesterday with 3 packs remaining: abaxoth, frozen sky and keepers. Somewhere in Act 1 I found the keepers.
Last night I logged having done 2/3 of Act II and still need the last 2. Considering no zones are actually lvl60+ so far the levelrequirement theory still stands for me.
I'm scared shitless atm I will die before reaching my goal...
I just hit A2M and have yet to see:

-Bearers of the Guardian

-Order of the Frozen Sky

-Voidspawn of Abaxoth

Found my first Keepers of the Trove in A3C.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
If it helps, I found my last two packs (voidspawn and frozen sky) just after entering A3M. Also, remember that you don't have to kill the beyond boss for the voidspawn to count.
Bearers of the Guardian, Order of the Frozen Sky and Voidspawn of Abaxoth are all level 60+ only. Keepers of the trove is just semi-rare.
I found my first Voidspawn of Abaxoth pack somewhere in Ancient Pyramid (end of act 2) merciless, which is level 60 according to wiki. And now that I think of it, I think my first Keepers of the Frozen Sky were in the same instance, just different floor of the pyramid.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on Feb 23, 2015, 9:02:08 AM
Nice to hear Keepers can be found in cruel, as they can help gearing so much.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info