Detailed overview of Diablo 3 vs. Path of Exile

Interdasting, I'll try it and see if I remain as salty as before.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Neph00 wrote:
Endgame in POE is a complete RNG grind fest till you eyes fall out or fingers fall off.

Sitting there, doing the same maps over and over again, hoping to get the perfect rare, perfect jewel, perfect unique, with the perfect stats. Pretty sad now that I look back at it. You could go hundreds of maps before getting what you needed to place top 10. Or get lucky. Not to mention it takes little brain power once you've got the gems down.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Interdasting, I'll try it and see if I remain as salty as before.

That's ALL I ever asked!! :D If you still hate it then that's another thing altogether but with these developments, cmon! At least try it. Every ARPG fan should
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Still looks like a spin-off of WoW based artwork marketed at pre-teens that play consoles and/or people that just want to pound back some beers and mindlessly play the game. Nothing new here. Have fun achieving PARAGON LEVEL 82712128312836871264.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
Still looks like a spin-off of WoW based artwork marketed at pre-teens that play consoles and/or people that just want to pound back some beers and mindlessly play the game. Nothing new here. Have fun achieving PARAGON LEVEL 82712128312836871264.

Plenty new here, other than your tired generic 2012 opinion of "d3 is bad because reasons".
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

Plenty new here, other than your tired generic 2012 opinion of "d3 is bad because reasons".

Generic reasons are fit for a generic game. Don't take it so personal, champ.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

Triggered bud? Try not to get so upset over what videogames ppl like
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Triggered bud? Try not to get so upset over what videogames ppl like

I know that you're digging for a reaction, because you're trying to bait me for my first probate under the new forum rules, but I'm a bit more clever than that. What I stated is merely what the vast majority of people will tell you, plain and simple. It's the "tl;dr" version. I could spell it out in more specific terms, but the information is out there already. You were the one who made it personal by attacking me because "how dare he have an opinion and post it in a public thread!"
"
JNF wrote:

I know that you're digging for a reaction, because you're trying to bait me for my first probate under the new forum rules, but I'm a bit more clever than that. What I stated is merely what the vast majority of people will tell you, plain and simple. It's the "tl;dr" version. I could spell it out in more specific terms, but the information is out there already. You were the one who made it personal by attacking me because "how dare he have an opinion and post it in a public thread!"

Na, as previously noted, maybe in 2012. I didn't attack you, I said your opinion is based on outdated facts and is tired and played out. You don't want to hear it, while that's understandable, its not against the ToU.

You can disagree without getting probated champ.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
JNF wrote:

Na, as previously noted, maybe in 2012. I didn't attack you, I said your opinion is based on outdated facts and is tired and played out. You don't want to hear it, while that's understandable, its not against the ToU.

You can disagree without getting probated champ.

You can backtrack all you like, but when you say "your", you're making it personal. It's not just "my" opinion, but a collective one and the reason why people chose Path of Exile over Diablo 3. You are the one that took my opinion personal and then decided to follow up with a personal attack. I don't have the time to waste arguing with someone who's simply baiting people for a reaction, so have a good day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info