So when are we getting all 8 Masters in our HO at once ?

Ok the situation is very silly at the moment.Since the introduction of Leo it's pretty obvious that the maximum number of master is purely something GGG made up for whatever reason.

Right now all my masters are lvl8 and if I want to do my daylies rotation, i have to go trought the boring and painfull process of dismissing and inviting 3 of them EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Why can't we just have all of them in our HO once they all reach lvl8, i mean it's not the lack of space for sur (i've got so much space that I locked some areas of my HO to focus on smaller one) and not for restricting us to do every masters daylies as you still can do it.

Daylies missions are designed for players to keep loging an play the game every day, why making this process more painfull and boring. It actually has the opposite effect on me because it really piss me off to have to go trought this stupid system every day.

So GGG plz, just unlock the ability to have all the masters in your HO once they ALL reach lvl8, it will make our play experience WAY better I promise.
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 22, 2015, 7:38:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Agreed.
Completely arbitrary issue if all masters are level 8.
Such a hassle.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Feb 22, 2015, 8:06:06 PM
Agreed. I can understand the initial design choice of only allowing four, but not only does it cause massive daily hassle, it prevents me from designing and populating the hideout town that I want to build. I suggest adding the option to have all seven of the original masters in the hideout at once once they're all level 8.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
The only retarded reason I see for stoping us to have all the masters in our HO at once is to force us to go to town from time to time outside the leveling phase.
Good idea, since there's not really a point to limiting them once they're level 8.

Players who farm dailies for potential unique sales/free level 76 areas simply rotate the masters out right now, which is time consuming and pointless. I guess this falls under the category of QoL stuff - why force the player to spend more time doing something that isn't actually playing the game (fighting monsters, farming, etc)? It's just an inconvenient 5 min that doesn't need to be there.

Additionally, it disincentivizes master placement in hideouts - which undermines a big part of hideout decoration. Nobody's going to spend the time to keep re-positioning Tora in the same spot every time they finish their master rotation without getting a migraine, so currently less people want to create an area for her to stand in (and potentially purchase MTX to aid in this) than might otherwise do so.

This change wouldn't actually make the game any "easier," for those who are paranoid about that, but would make it just the tiniest bit more time-efficient. Therefore I expect hatred and fear in response to this idea.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Or you could just pick 4 of them and be happy. Nothing forcing you to do all 8 dailies.
"
Telzen wrote:
Or you could just pick 4 of them and be happy. Nothing forcing you to do all 8 dailies.

That's stupid, why would you pass 3 dailies ? At level 8, the maps are lvl76. They are small bit it's still a good chunk of xp. Plus it's the only way to reset the masters shop and get the good deals on currency. And finally you get a chance to buy a good unique for a cheap price, t1 drop are extremly rare but i've seen a bunch of people buying shavs, mjolnirs , kaoms, ect for a bunch of chaos (one of my Guildmate bought a CoE for 8 chaos).

Why on earth would you pass on that ?
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

That's stupid, why would you pass 3 dailies ? At level 8, the maps are lvl76. They are small bit it's still a good chunk of xp. Plus it's the only way to reset the masters shop and get the good deals on currency. And finally you get a chance to buy a good unique for a cheap price, t1 drop are extremly rare but i've seen a bunch of people buying shavs, mjolnirs , kaoms, ect for a bunch of chaos (one of my Guildmate bought a CoE for 8 chaos).

Most of the currency discounts are bad, and the chance of them having a unique are miniscule. Not worth the effort.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Most of the currency discounts are bad, and the chance of them having a unique are miniscule. Not worth the effort.

Yea I mostly just kill unique bosses/rogues on maps, rest is not worth the effort.

Back on topic, I have spots for all my masters but I can't be arsed to move them back and forth everyday, and I still use vorici/zana/elreon daily/deal every day so yea, I'd love to have them in my ho. as a part of the decoration. To be honest I kind of got to the have all the masters in my h/o, at least according to my minimap, there are 7 masters in my h/o at the moment, so I guess I can be happy?
Having to rotate masters in your hideout to do their dailies is something like stacking those 1 piece alterations stacks in your inventory. Pain in the ... .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info