MTX idea (since it's the only thing GGG seems to put ressources on)

Haircut mtx

Not talking about Krpg style of haircuts

Im talking about:

-
Bald

-
Mohawk

-
Sidehead

-
Ponytail

-
Windy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 22, 2015, 4:28:22 PM
Apart from the Passive Aggressive Ex-Lover Thread Title™ - I actually like this idea.

Would buy.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Apart from the Passive Aggressive Ex-Lover Thread Title™ - I actually like this idea.

Would buy.
ex-lover? lol

Of POE: nope
Of GGG: of course

but you gotta drag the attention somehow lol in this sea of Desync and loot threads
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 22, 2015, 4:30:31 PM
plz no, keep that crap in mmos
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
i only have one thing to say...
Pets...
"
TheWretch wrote:

Erm brah, PoE IS and MMO.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

duelist sama
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:

duelist sama
would go well with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info