Does GGG plan to make other games?

Wondering if GGG has any plans to make different titles or if they are solely focusing on PoE for the foreseeable future.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
i really, really hope so. If Blizz north had stopped after diablo 1 and just kept adding acts that wouldn't have been as cool
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
No.
Yes.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
i really, really hope so. If Blizz north had stopped after diablo 1 and just kept adding acts that wouldn't have been as cool

Actually you are completely wrong here. This would have been better than D3.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Actually I do hope that GGG don't make more games. They seem to enjoy having desync as one of their premier features, that if they make any more games, other developers might catch on and start adding desync to their games, since thats what usually happens.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
...PoE, for better or worse. Sometimes I wonder if GGG is a game development studio in and of itself or simply something that had to exist to create and maintain Path of Exile.

Hmmm... will continue this privately.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Well that got stupid quick.

Here, let me do my little bit to bring this back to a palatable, rational reality.

The budget for a true sequel to PoE is well beyond them right now. I think they could and should do side-games to generate funds, but it's fairly clear they've thrown the entirety of their weight behind PoE, for better or worse. Sometimes I wonder if GGG is a game development studio in and of itself or simply something that had to exist to create and maintain Path of Exile.

Plz, surely you could just send them enough money to make PoE2: Desync Strikes Again.

- PoE TOS.
I am dismayed Charan, I always thought you were mega rich.

- PoE TOS.
Maybe I'll get really lucky and someone from GGG will confirm / deny for us.
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info