needs chilled ground

and extra boss damage + speed.

name is appropriate though.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 22, 2015, 2:47:28 PM
Worst has to be Hall of Grandmasters.

Today I spent 17 chaos to find out

1. I couldn't kill one of the guys who had CWDT + Immortal call + life regen that took him back to full health everytime it fired off.

2. In the hall opposite a cyclone rapist who rushed me with the other 4 mobs pretty much put laid to my plans of killing anything in that hallway.

3. The poison arrow guy does so much dps its impossible to get near him without CI.

Now I know it's a build variation thing and my build isn't necessarily the best (split/crit/puncture with a token flame totem im testing) but to spend 17 chaos to be shut down before a single chest.... well.... I will be fucked if im paying for another one.

#anticlimax
So don't know which of the following are pre/suffix, but the hardest thing to get would be

30% more monster damage
99% additional cold damage
-25% max resistance
chilled ground
temp chains
no life/mana regen

Run that with zana Onslaught mod. That's the worst thing i can think of for 99% of all builds. Pretty sure something like that can't roll, but more damage, additional elemental damage and -25% max resi would be enough to slaughter almost everyone.

In fact, i never run anything with -max beyond lvl74 maps. Just not worth the risk. Imo, it's by far the most dangerous mod.
All maps are the worst map ever
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 22, 2015, 9:14:33 PM
You can ask me to play that map with you if you want.
"
ahcos wrote:
So don't know which of the following are pre/suffix, but the hardest thing to get would be

30% more monster damage
-25% max resistance
chilled ground
temp chains
no life/mana regen

Run that with zana Onslaught mod. That's the worst thing i can think of for 99% of all builds. Pretty sure something like that can't roll, but more damage, additional elemental damage and -25% max resi would be enough to slaughter almost everyone.

In fact, i never run anything with -max beyond lvl74 maps. Just not worth the risk. Imo, it's by far the most dangerous mod.

I'm sure double Dominus with the OPs map mods is still harder than that.

And that reminds me I got the best map ever today. Double boss level 67 arcade map. What's so good about that? FOUR end bosses, 2 uniques.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Feb 22, 2015, 8:29:05 PM
"
ahcos wrote:

30% more monster damage
-25% max resistance
chilled ground
temp chains
no life/mana regen

Science'd angrymob/chillground/tempchains/-maxres/+cold/eleweak/doubleboss/angryboss Torture Chamber.

Spoiler
No, you can't.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info