Moving to another continent

i used to play in EU, everything's fine. Got 15-20 ping except for desynchs and lags. But im moving to Asia for a long time and want to know, if ill be able to play with my acc there (australia realm?) and if the pings will be ok too. Ill be living in Vietnam.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
There is a gateway in Singapore.
It's hidden from the drop down list but it's still there if you type it in manually.
As for latency to AU, duno, the whole area seems to have problems and the AU server is not the best(the one with the most problems by far)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Thank you.

Btw, why arent sing servers on the list?

Not sure of the exact details but it was removed from the drop down list when the garena version of PoE came out which dealt with the whole asia area, something to do with that maybe part of the deal.

GGG did at the time reassure people that the Singapore gateways was still there though.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
if i play with garena, will my characters remain there?

The GGG servers are separate from the Garena servers, no characters, MTX, or even account names and passwords will be the same there. Garena version might actually even have different art in some areas because of the strict videogame laws in China involving depictions of the dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info