"
renruB wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
Uninstall PoE 1 Hour Paragon Lvl Burst

Are you implying that you play diablo? Can't feed your family on diablo kappa

i rather die from starvation than play poe #followurdreamz

PREACH BROTHER
season 12 sig... umm... party race? I know u like party races jstq :^)
I know this thread has been a bit silly, but to ask a serious question here, I'm starting to wonder if we should go back to a vanilla sig. It would be fixed seed, but no other modifiers on it. Thinking about the past few seasons, the mods on the sig races seemed like good ideas on paper, but I for one have gotten annoyed by them mid-way through the season.

Maybe have the sig be a fixed seed boss kill, change things up for once. Vaal seems like the perfect one for this, as getting though Act 2 is something that requires some skill which has not been fully tested by having sig races be 90 min or 65 min last season and this season. Players can easily do well without progressing in Act 2 in that amount of time, this would force them to progress.

Thoughts on this idea?
"
I know this thread has been a bit silly, but to ask a serious question here, I'm starting to wonder if we should go back to a vanilla sig. It would be fixed seed, but no other modifiers on it. Thinking about the past few seasons, the mods on the sig races seemed like good ideas on paper, but I for one have gotten annoyed by them mid-way through the season.

Maybe have the sig be a fixed seed boss kill, change things up for once. Vaal seems like the perfect one for this, as getting though Act 2 is something that requires some skill which has not been fully tested by having sig races be 90 min or 65 min last season and this season. Players can easily do well without progressing in Act 2 in that amount of time, this would force them to progress.

Thoughts on this idea?

Can't really notice the mod on this sig tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info