State of PVP

Hi, I left POE long time ago, well, never really got into it for the lack of PVP in the game....

I check from time to time to see of any of my fav features were ever implemented.....

I dont keep my breath, but could anyone answer me a few questions?

1. Has there been a permanent cut throat league or something similar implemented?
2. Is there a hostile button by any chance?
3. I there any way, besides the bandit quest, to permanently kill someone in hardcore league?
4. Besides ranking, is there a new reward for PVP? Are there at least like a stats page somewhere that shows toll kills and toll death? Or something alike?

Could someone please kindly respond?

you're looking for a game that is not PoE
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
1. no
2. no
3. no
4. http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/pvp/season/USPvPSeason2
1. No.
2. You could always insult the fuck outta your friends, so i guess there's that.
3. CoC dual wield mjolner in a party > open strongbox > enjoy
4. PvP seasons, which will be in a league that i don't play in, so fuck me, right?
Ugh effort
Never heard of Smite, eh?
Yo, you forgot question #5 - Will we have cow levels
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
York wrote:
Hi, I left POE long time ago, well, never really got into it for the lack of PVP in the game....

I check from time to time to see of any of my fav features were ever implemented.....

I dont keep my breath, but could anyone answer me a few questions?

1. Has there been a permanent cut throat league or something similar implemented?
2. Is there a hostile button by any chance?
3. I there any way, besides the bandit quest, to permanently kill someone in hardcore league?
4. Besides ranking, is there a new reward for PVP? Are there at least like a stats page somewhere that shows toll kills and toll death? Or something alike?

Could someone please kindly respond?

The game you are looking for is real life Chess or Go (game). They are brutal, check them out you wont be disappointing.

"
aStrayGami wrote:

3. CoC dual wield mjolner in a party > open strongbox > enjoy

/thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info