POE Exchange Rates for Currency Make No Sense (Standard)

Examples

Regret to Exalt is 16 : 1

Chaos to Regret is 2 : 1

Chaos to Exalt is 38 : 1

Chaos to Exalt should be 32 : 1

Why am I expected to give 6 free chaos for the same currency value.

This is true of the exchange rates as a whole. We need to have some legit standard exchange rates not these values people come up with that make no sense.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
You make no sense
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Because 19:8 is a pain in the ass as far as ratios go, so they rounded it. Mystery solved.

/thread
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
you guys make no sense, if it costs 2 regrets to get a single chaos orb and 16 regrets to 1 exalt then the same value for those regrets is 32 chaos meaning i should only have to pay 32 chaos for an exalted orb. You guys are straight dumb. I mena this is literally the most basic math you can do and you somehow justify that chaos value is worth less when trading them for exalts but some how regrets have higher value when trading for exalts even at the same value ratios. As long as I am trading double the amount of chaos for something as compared to trading a single regret i should be getting the same rate. Just cause I am trading chaos orbs instead of regrets doesn't mean I should give u more chaos orbs than your item is actually worth.

2:1 regrets : chaos
16:1 regrets to exalt

means

16 x 2 = 32 : 1 exalt not 38 : 1 exalt

Last edited by Jgizle on Feb 21, 2015, 12:38:44 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:

It is?

Last edited by toyotatundra on Feb 21, 2015, 12:38:42 AM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

It is?

According to the community it is 35-38 chaos for 1 exalt...

http://exilebro.com/currency/rates/standard/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2sb457/standardbecause_a_certain_rmt_currency_ratio/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=samuel.poecurrency

Last edited by Jgizle on Feb 21, 2015, 12:51:41 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:

Isn't it more like 34-36 : 1? 38 seems pretty high.

These numbers are on the rise. Makes me sad. A couple months ago it was 15 Regret per Ex, 200 Chrome, 32-34 Chaos, 40 Fuse, 9 GCP...
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 21, 2015, 12:52:45 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:
Examples

Regret to Exalt is 16 : 1

Chaos to Regret is 2 : 1

Why am I expected to give 6 free chaos for the same currency value.

This is true of the exchange rates as a whole. We need to have some legit standard exchange rates not these values people come up with that make no sense.

If you can find and consistently trade at those ratios stop complaining and make some free chaos. Plenty of room for arbitrage.
"
Dodgydave wrote:

If you can find and consistently trade at those ratios stop complaining and make some free chaos. Plenty of room for arbitrage.

Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
"
Dodgydave wrote:

This lol. The market isn't perfect and that actually isn't a bad thing at all.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info