1400 fusings and counting

Holy crap man... I understand that it should be tough to get a 6 link, But I'd like to have some sort of life of my own. Such a fantastic game but at the end of it, spending so many fusings to not get a 6 link is one hell of a buzz kill. Never seen a game quite like it. Thankfully I've found enough sense to quit now and honestly not feeling too good about it, but any of you who are about to make the same mistake as me, just give up now. Spend some time with your family, your wife, your dog... you'll waste your time and having nothing to show for it. Holy crap man, I just can't believe it. From best to worst game ever...
Sorry to hear that. Not to rub salt in, but you could have had it 100% guaranteed for only 100 fusings more.

But you chose to gamble.
It's unbelievable how often threads like this still pop up after Vorici was put into the game.
Last edited by Grughal on Feb 21, 2015, 12:36:58 AM
Stupid mistake, you should have settled for the 5l instead.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Funny story I was going for 5L on a leveling chest and...

Bam Steam achievement pops up.
Used over 7000 fusings to 6link a carcass jack in domination.
The colors were rare, that's why I keept going
Ign Nicolai
Last edited by Badeanda on Feb 21, 2015, 3:24:00 AM
"
Primat wrote:
Spend some time with your family, your wife, your dog... you'll waste your time and having nothing to show for it.

If you happened to get a 6L by luck, would that be worth not spending time with your family, your wife and your dog?
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
A buddy of mine says otherwise. He has over 140 6 links this league in torment, and says the average is between 700-900. Also, from he experience, he believes that it's better to put fusings on all at once, instead of 40 here, 200 there, another 14 here.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
A buddy of mine says otherwise. He has over 140 6 links this league in torment, and says the average is between 700-900. Also, from he experience, he believes that it's better to put fusings on all at once, instead of 40 here, 200 there, another 14 here.

...So, going with the middle of those numbers, your buddy has managed to acquire AT LEAST 112 THOUSAND orbs of fusing in Torment.

Either someone's lying, or there's a bit of hyperbole going on here. Considering it's 2:1 Fuse > Chaos right now, that's roughly 1191 exalted orbs worth of fusings.

EDIT: For the record, that's nearly 17 Exalted Orbs earned a day.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Feb 21, 2015, 4:11:56 AM
yeap. HUGE amount of fusings he's gone through. but granted, he has still had those items that screwed him. he got a shavs that took him 1800 or so, as well as a voll's that took almost 6000. there are some outliers, and he was only able to do it because of his previous wealth( i honestly dont know how he does it, and no, its not RMT)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info