Does Anyone Use the Harvest?

"
BearCares wrote:
Yeah it's a shame people in general haven't realized it's potential (including me), especially when it first came out. I think it's because people were so afraid they'd RIP in Beyond league and they also didn't want to lose this cool item to standard prematurely by trying anything too fancy.

That's my 'excuse' anyway =p

regardless this is THE rarest unique in the entire game. xD

Plenty of people gave it a go and they all found out it sucks. : / Too low base crit for anything CoC, too low stats for spell caster, too slow and/or too little pdps for attack based.

If that thing you said before will work with this, it will work despite you using it, not because of it. 240% crit is nothing for spells. A wand and shield can do nearly the same while adding shit tons of spell damage, cast speed, resistances and ES/life.
@Grughal - You're right it does suck on its own. But I don't think a lot of people knew that doedre's elixir triggered gems. Otherwise I'm sure more people would have used the spells that trigger as a way to perform more crits per second to keep other flasks up.

As I level a witch who can't wear the high level stuff yet, I'm trying out freeze instead. So now all my spells that trigger (mostly cold spells) have a 45% chance to freeze when they don't crit. And even if the freeze time is only for half a second that's a lot of defense considering how often I can trigger the spells.

Personally I still think dual wielding dark seer is the best, at least against easy enemies. But vs tough maps I think having infinite +10% max elemental defense might be quite useful.

tl;dr- is it good? one way to find out
#OWTFO or 1W2FO
Scold's does improve the cast when drinking potion build. Because basically any spell/attack can trigger as good as doedre. And you can get real potions (cause doedre sucks a bit).
Also allows way better dps as doedre requires you to have low level CWDT and therefore low damage (good for dominus, but probably won't work in a 78 map).
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on Feb 21, 2015, 6:31:48 PM
Started the day with 15 exalt. Ended the day broke. Though I have to say one thing. "Ready for league merge"

Spoiler

I'd love to use the Harvest...

... without blowing through a vast chunk of my wealth to get it on a temp league.

GGG pls, league-specific legacies are breaking my creativity balls.
I really wanted this for a double/triple CoH herald of thunder CoC cyclone discharger (running charges curses) however, considering how hard it is to get one in temp leagues I dont even try.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 1, 2015, 4:07:49 PM
Where did u find it? do you remeber it? ty :)
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
Where did u find it? do you remeber it? ty :)

It dropped exclusively in the beyond league.

There are only two ways to get it now:
1) Maps with Zana's beyond mod.
2) Divination cards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info