Kamikaze Clones : LL Mirror Arrow Instability Proliferation

The build is awesome, a very creative idea that turned out to be really OP, I love it ^^
I'm interested in trying this out in Hardcore, we'll see how it goes, I'll report on how I'm doing a bit later. I'll start in a few days, when I get back to my big computer !
I tried this build on my Summoner-Witch Lvl 86. I need to respec some points but generally it works already. It's like an insane glass-cannon. And right now it is unplayable for me. If you don't have always your zombies around, you'll get raped. Your biggest handicap is attack speed and skill cool-down. I even tried to use Blink Arrow too, it works almost the same if you shoot it in your legs. It's like a melee build, but whiteout life pots and leech.

Everyone who thinks it needs a nerf he is thinking wrong. In my first run to Piety i died probably 10 times with Shavronne's @5k ES.
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
In my first run to Piety i died probably 10 times with Shavronne's @5k ES.

Yeah, you might be doing something wrong here. I barely ever die doing the rippiest of maps, there's no reason to die multiple times in Lunaris 3. I don't even bother summoning zombies mst of the time because they just lag behind.

Are you running purities and Grace ? Those alone should keep you fairly safe in low content. Are you using Eye of Chayula ? Stuns are a big liability otherwise.
if you're playing it "like melee", that might be the problem. This is a long range build, you don't need to come close to anything (unless you try to play with Blink Arrow which is risky and hard to get right).
Also, you need to dodge some stuff, like titacle miscreation fire. I could see you dying by trying to stand in the line of fire of a pack of those, while a whipper is putting vulnerability on you or something. A hit of jade flask would probably be enough, but moving two steps put of the way is even better. Burst physical damage is possibly the main weakness of the build (damn you stupid spike on death porcupines), not much else should be able to kill you.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
RIP build. Nerf to hell.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
"
RIP build. Nerf to hell.

I hope you learned an important lesson in sharing any creativity that results in a strong build!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Jesus. I was literally 30 mins away from actually getting to try this out.

My witch just dinged 57. Bought the bow and chest. Found/bought all the gems I needed.

I honestly thought we'd at least get a couple weeks to play with this before they totally trash the build. What a waste of time.

I mean its ridiculous that they nerf this so fast. So many other OP builds out there and this wasn't even close to what you can achieve with them.

Thanks for the cool build.

Last edited by philatio1 on Feb 26, 2015, 10:26:20 PM
NVM
Last edited by anpalcactus on Feb 26, 2015, 10:42:14 PM
https://redd.it/p0hyul
I bet it will still be fine for solo play and with better gear in party.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Feb 26, 2015, 10:41:28 PM
It's probably still playable, I have a full one geared with a +3 6L bow. I haven't done much testing, but before, it would literally insta kill lesser bosses, like when I ran sacrifice pieces, all I would do is aim in their direction and boom, instadeath. Now, it hits them and I get to watch ignite burn them for about 3-4 seconds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info