Community Showcase #5: Fan Art Competition Results!

Hi

This won't be read now because it is over but removing what I wrote is sad. It wasn't a complaint but an observation on the state of this contest and it was removed, what a load of BS GGG!

I AM COMPLAINING NOW about the lack of allowance to write what I want to write in a respectful way concerning your contest and yes the previous forum post was 100% within your forum guidelines- so GGG removed it? wtf!-.

All I mainly suggested was that there should have been a photo shop picture category and that got removed? Was it also that I thought that the contest results were out to fast, as if GGG had already made up its mind?, was that it?

[Removed by Support] [Removed by Support] PROBATE ME AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT GGG KNOWS IT IS NOT FOLLOWING FORUM GUIDELINES BY REMOVING THE ORIGINAL POST I TYPED BECAUSE IT IS TOO HAWT! THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE OR COVERED IN THE FORUM GUIDELINES. FOLLOW YOUR RULES!, AND DON'T MAKE UP NEW ONES AS YOU GO. I CAN BE AS PUBLIC AS I WANT ON THIS ISSUE GGG BECAUSE Y'ALL MADE IT AN ISSUE (J_GGG) SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BECAUSE I AM SHOVING CAKE DOWN IT! SHAM SHAM SHAM SHAM SHAM SHAM

BerMalBerIst1
"
People can talk shit all they want as long as the mods "see it their way" - personal attacks, insults, hate speech, making fun of people, whatever.

One person will get their posts edited/probated for "antagonistic language", but then another person will post something of the EXACT SAME NATURE with maybe 2-3 different words, and then it's "Oh we don't consider this a violation of the rules".

It is downright maddening and it pisses me off to no end what other posters are allowed to get away with saying around here, while myself and others are kept on such a fucking tight leash that we can't even disagree with someone anymore without being called "antagonistic".

There needs to be a system in place where the mods can go back and look at a prior post removal/probation, and have that reason listed somewhere in their own words. Then, when a new situation/report arises over a person making the EXACT SAME VIOLATION, if the PRECEDENT has been set in the past that disciplinary action is appropriate, action MUST BE TAKEN appropriately and accordingly.

The way the forums are moderated is the absolute worst thing I can imagine about the game. Almost everything else (I'm not big on the optimization but hey that's something that can be improved on) is perfect around here.

Could you guys PLEASE take a bit of time to consider that equal and fair treatment of ALL the people that post on this forum would go a BIG way into not making the "community" seem so "bad". You need to stop going easy on those that simply don't post as frequently and ease off a little bit on those that you are over-moderating.

I'd call myself crazy and go get help if I was the ONLY ONE who noticed this, but many forum vets see eye-to-eye with me on this issue, and I'm getting sick of trying to fight and argue the logic of specifically non-action by the mods when a poster is CLEARLY in violation of one or more rules.

I would kindly ask you to do your job fairly and in an unbiased manner, and to do so might require the elimination of the "Repeat offender" flagging system, and instead start calling the rules as they are written, not by your own individual interpretation. If a post fits the grounds for removal it MUST BE DONE, and if a poster defies this type of action they MUST be put on probation. Uniformly, without delay or consideration.

Discuss if you like, or don't. I wish the ONE thing that drags the game down for me wasn't so significant after ALL THIS TIME, especially when it is so easily fixed.

Makes every time I come on here to have some luls like walking through a fucking minefield whilst others run and play in a peaceful grassy meadow.

This seems apt for what you just did.
cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Feb 25, 2015, 3:33:04 PM
Wow, the best ones were not even first and second? Whoever judged these has horrible taste and doesn't know skill when they see it.
Awesome.
Great stuff but how does the Voltaxic Arc Witch get all her arrows in her Soul Taker quiver? It's tiny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info