Community Showcase #5: Fan Art Competition Results!

They are all very awesome!

fifth and seventh take the cake for me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Wow, all of them are amazing! Gotta say I agree with the first place pick, but the rest could have gone in almost any order in my opinion.
Wow, I feel humbled! Thanks Bex & GGG!

These are each and every one of them fantastic pieces of artwork, great effort and artistic skills all around.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Last edited by jerg on Feb 18, 2015, 11:27:59 PM
Nice artwork guys. Very talented
i <3 minesweeper
And the guy that made all this awesome sculptures didnt win anything? GGG fair and resonable as always.
wow.. its a good thing i didnt enter.. lol (i am no where near as good as any of these) bought a whole bunch of supplies to try this but no time with work so :\

gz to all winners
#5? I thought this was the 4th
my favorite must be Dominus from Cer... amazing shadings.

edit. wait - the sculpture guy was not in this?

edit 2. wtf the reward for flair goes to some piece that is not even close to the effort and flair Joxol has put into his sculpting. Heres the witch for example: http://imgur.com/a/tl2hL#31UsjNd

I feel bad for Joxol for not winning the Custom portrait now :/
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Feb 19, 2015, 12:24:43 AM
"
SteamHämmer wrote:
And the guy that made all this awesome sculptures didnt win anything? GGG fair and resonable as always.

We really enjoy Joxol's work, but this time around he didn't submit anything to the art contest. It would have definitely been considered! :)
"
jerg wrote:
Wow, I feel humbled! Thanks Bex & GGG!

you absolutely deserved it mate, in my mind it was between you and the voltaxic arcer for the first place, grats to both of you.

Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 19, 2015, 12:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info