PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Community Showcase #5: Fan Art Competition Results!

With such excellent submissions to choose from, it was really difficult to pick the winners. I've been watching these artworks as they've come in and it’s been awesome to see how many people have taken part. Without further ado, here are the results:

The top two have been awarded 1,000 points and the opportunity to submit their work as a custom forum avatar:

Thank you to everyone who entered! We really enjoyed seeing your work and we’ll be posting it to our Facebook Page and Fan Art Gallery tomorrow! You can also check out our previous Community Showcase posts here: #1, #2, #3, #4.

If you would like to submit your work to share with others and be considered for future Community Showcase posts, please post your work here.
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2016, 3:49:13 AM
fourth doesn't seem like a face that has been hit enough times by his own hammer...

seventh is probably my most favourite. The art style is very appealing
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Feb 18, 2015, 10:14:26 PM
Wow that voltaxic is LEGIT!
Last edited by Drevvska on Feb 18, 2015, 10:12:47 PM
Neat stuff, especially Voltaxic one!
Great selections! Congratulations to all of the entrants. Beautiful work.
The Voltaxic is probably my favorite but Ranger was beautifully done too. I like them all and don't envy the judge(s)!
Great works.. The comic skit was to damn funny. Everyone hates on the temp's legs showing. Lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
andkamen wrote:
seventh is probably my most favourite. The art style is very appealing

Felt the same way.
IGN @dime
Awesome.
I don't know art, but I know what I like.

And I REALLY like the Voltaxic witch.

Eldritch Supremacy is very impressive too though. Very true to its source material.

Who am I kidding, they are all good! I'm glad this was posted to news or I would have missed out on all of them.

"
andkamen wrote:
fourth doesn't seem like a face that has been hit enough times by his own hammer...

I keep thinking its a photo of an action figure! Really cool.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Feb 18, 2015, 10:50:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info