Alienware Competitive Prizing

The four Alienware gaming hardware packages will be awarded to the winners of the American PvP invitational, European PvP invitational and the top two participants in the Racing Invitational. These packages consist of:

We'd like to thank Alienware for their participation in our Competitive Season. This is our first partnership with them and we're looking forward to a relationship that provides some awesome prizing for you guys.

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 18, 2015, 2:32:09 PM
What can I say but Stunning.

Good luck to the top players.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Feb 17, 2015, 11:00:22 PM
Wowo
Saved
Awesome!
Nice
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Awesome prizes!
Good luck to all racers and PVPers!!!
please, I beg of people, whoever wins this record a video of themselves trying to race while playing on the xbox 360 controller....
wonder how good this game would actually run on that pc the specs arent that great and they dont even mention what gpu it is only thats its nvidia
IGN : Detrium
Last edited by Kindred1 on Feb 17, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
I SHALL WIN ALL FOUR

Getting first AND second in the race invitational will probably be the most difficult part. I may need to purchase a second mouse.
"
Byrr wrote:
please, I beg of people, whoever wins this record a video of themselves trying to race while playing on the xbox 360 controller....

Considering you can already play well enough without your keyboard if your mouse has enough inputs, and also considering how little aim is required for most racing skills, i dont see this as being particularly difficult at all. Tbh itd probably even be more comfortable for long play periods once you got used to the controller.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info