CANT LOGIN IN GAME PLEASE HELP!

my case:

often when i loged in it asked me to verify email because (so its said) someone from different location loged into my account. i cant believe that because my email is new, noone knows and i think its just kind of a login bug but anyways i did verify..OFTEN!

today it asked me again to verify and i waited for code but code didnt came...waited more and still didnt got it so i login into my account on this page and changed mail and pasword.

now the problem:

my account email is ending with .net and when i try to log into game its not working with .net but when i take same emailaddress name .de it would work but then i have to fill in the veryfication code which has been sent to .de addresse which im not the owner. so now some guy with same emailname maybe got my account... im so happy right now! could throw my pc out of the window < happy!
Hi there,

If you believe somebody else has access to your account please email the support team at support@grindinggear.com as soon as you can.
No longer works at GGG
..writing with support, thanks
Last edited by SoulgameZ on Feb 17, 2015, 8:58:07 PM
seems to be a common thing for people living in germany (or any other country with dynamic IP adresses for that matter) to have to verify once a day. that means the popular email-providers get 1+ email per active player in germany and day. at that kind of throughput, you are damn high on the "lets not even consider this spam but just not pass it to our customers" ladder.
Hi,

i am facing the same issue since a few days. I never get the unlock E-Mail. I even tried

1.) Added support@grindinggear.com to my whitelist
2.) Added support@grindinggear.com to my adressbook
3.) disabled my Spam Security E-Mail stuff completly

However still no E-mail :(

I also contacted GGG if they can do anything about that.

IGN: BurnyMcBurn
I'm in the same boat. I'm from germany and my GMX-Email is not even received - even if I whitelist support@grindinggear.com.

So no playing for me atm T_T.
hey guys, im kinda glad to hear that im not the only one because my account is gone now.

i cant evel login to this pathofexile page, had to create a new account (this right here im writing from).

my problems are even worse, i think my account is permanently blocked or deleted now. something went really really wrong.

its says now "Duplicate submission protection enabled. You may have submitted this form already. If you haven't then please submit it again"

whatever it means but i cant even login to this website and support is the worst i ever experienced... no help at all, whatever i tell them they are answering with crappy computer answerings which have got nothing do do with my requests! i cant belive this, frist charakter, and 2 days ago bought a stash bundle and got now really into the game and now its over...im very fucking angry now^^... :/

PLEASE GGG HELP ME OUT HERE?!
"
I'm in the same boat. I'm from germany and my GMX-Email is not even received - even if I whitelist support@grindinggear.com.

So no playing for me atm T_T.

I have a gmx Account too and the same problem.
Same problem here: My GMX-Mail doesn't recieve the mails and because of that i'm not even able to change my email in order to solve the problem.
"
Virdana wrote:
Same problem here: My GMX-Mail doesn't recieve the mails and because of that i'm not even able to change my email in order to solve the problem.

Support can help you get that changed if you need to and no longer want gmx as your provider for poe emails.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info