My items, which i want to sell

Hi Community :D

First of all i have to say "sorry" for my bad english ^^

Over time i collected and crafted some items, which i dont need any longer.

But im new here in Forums.

How can i add my Items that i wanna sell into this thread?

If i got an answer i will add all my items which are on sale ^^
from info:

How to Post Items

When you have your post open, if you look to the top left of your screen you will see your character. Clicking on it will cause a window will pop up, allowing you to choose different characters. Find the character you want (in case the item is in that characters inventory). Once it is selected you will see that characters inventory and an option to look through your stash. Your stash will look exactly like it does in game when you open it, tabs and all, including the names if you have premium stash tabs. Once you find the item(s) you want to link just click it ONCE. It will automatically link it in the post, then just close the window! You should see some code in your post, that's the item you just linked.

Spoiler Tags

Under your thread title you will see the spoiler tag. Once you click it it will add the spoiler code. Just link your items between that code. Obviously if you want to label your spoiler you can.

Remember to preview your item posts before you submit them!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Ty for the help^^

Ill try this :D

5L:

Daggers:

Other Items:

BoR Block legacy!
b/o 8 ex or best offer wins

WTB LEGACY FACEBREAKERS!!!

1. How can i add my Items to poe.trade?

2. Will it get bugged, if i change the position of the items in my stash?

IGN: The_Kreisel_One
Last edited by Wr4ath on Feb 26, 2015, 5:27:58 AM
if u move the items AFTER u posted them, its no problem.

Before u post items, change the zone once, then they are "saved" at the current position and u can post them, and after u posted, u can move them around.

If u want it to appear on the trade-forum, u have to do nothing than to post them.
But u wont sell them good, if u like to sell them, u have to mark it with a price-tag.

There are explainations in poe.xyz also.

in short: Behind every item write ~b/o and then the currency u like to have for it
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Push!
^
^
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info