Help me advance my Dual Totem Marauder Lv72 Please.

This is my first character to make it to Maps, I ripped 6 characters (levels 58-64) on the way here. I was hoping you guys could help me figure out where to go from here with my gear, passive and gems. I followed the PoE Beginners Build: The Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Manly Marauder for the most part.

I'm not too satisfied with the CWDT summon skeletons/enduring cry combo, but I like Molten shell and don't mind self casting it. I plan to get 4 socket boots and add increased duration. Also the Animate guardian gem is just for fun it hasn't proven useful.

Current Gear 4971 HP 957 ES
Spoiler

This is my current tree I now plan on heading up to Heart of Flame Keystone. Should I get some of the totem damage first or flask effects or Command of Steel?
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfuJ5OenVns3SIfJBVw2CB9lh2XytjRkuFHHPfiftDjzE9gYOLKffvzwt1HxKxMauTP8J9vautz6vbP4KaPLYvfAfNZKiALXy4XMEs26qmjvAZkrIgptFRz8n7Dgy0SpNJy-4kxUgkFWnCCLiGjjYJEfiwBo2xdCBcYVmnh8CpDl65ljlBAdj_cMTg9tG11or2rmj8rFCVcbjahZv-tI26SSqxBU=

Screen shot of my Stats Offense/Defense
Spoiler
Last edited by Dannybebad on Feb 16, 2015, 12:45:55 AM
when u show screenshots of offence u point the skill not basic atack hahahaha
Haha haha very helpful post thank you for your insight and for bumping my 4 day old post.
I've not played that build, but if you feel you're doing enough dps as your gems level, I'd say you seem to have passed a lot of life & regen nodes before the witch area, which look very useful for someone in HC and being blood magic based. I assume you have some int demands though. The official guide has some unrealistic endgame tree at 115 points.

Why do you not have 4linked gloves & boots?

Molten shell linked with life leech can be very nice.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Feb 20, 2015, 10:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info