Build of the Week: Kinetic Blast Wander

Nice build, i still think we need a flintlock pistol wand skin though ^^
hoiiyppeee
Seems to be a nice build! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I also use KB but I just recently throw out Power siphon because allthough it is a good kill spell (combined with lmp+chain+iir) HoT with curse on Hit is more usefull to me. I also use phys to lightning for KB and on Cast when stunned i have the really usefull frost wall spell and immortal call.
"
Wandslinger, not 'Wander'. Seriously. It's an established term and, well, it just sounds cool.

Do you say 'Sworder'? How about 'Bower'? 'Hammerer'? 'Daggerer'?

Yeah.

A bower, bowier, or bowyer, is someone who makes archery bows. The modern word 'dyke' (as in a butch lesbian) derives distantly, in simple terms, from the word 'daggerer'. The other terms you named, while awkward (though not inaccurate) in English, are entirely accepted in plenty of other languages. Don't be so quick to judge someone else's word usage (and this is coming from an English Major - the judgiest of them all when it comes to language).

That being said, I prefer 'wandslinger' too.
"
Wandslinger, not 'Wander'. Seriously. It's an established term and, well, it just sounds cool.

Do you say 'Sworder'? How about 'Bower'? 'Hammerer'? 'Daggerer'?

Yeah.

Do you say Swordslinger Bowslinger Hammerslinger Daggerslinger????

Swordslinger maybe, because of the pseudo alliteration. the others sound crap.

If you are going to whine about people's words not fitting the pattern - make sure your's do first.
IGN - Kinespear
"
griffinzero wrote:
I also use KB but I just recently throw out Power siphon because allthough it is a good kill spell (combined with lmp+chain+iir) HoT with curse on Hit is more usefull to me. I also use phys to lightning for KB and on Cast when stunned i have the really usefull frost wall spell and immortal call.

Well if using power siphon that way then sure it's only a kill spell for rarity but that's not its purpose here. It's single target damage with phys proj - fa - crit damage. Kb is the kill spell (if you want iir swap for pierce) or put it on weapon swap (this is what i do).

I personally dislike the HoT curse on hit thing. Always have. It's useful at times but doesnt help on some maps and some bosses (since requires kill to proc).

The frost wall mechanic with cws is useful. Frost wall is useful in general with kb to provide a backboard for single target. I have it self cast but don't use it that much, power siphon i use more. Frost wall self cast also useful on vorici missions. Helps separate some guards so long as careful enough not to hit them with it
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
GGG, this is a fantastic build but can we have a unique physical wand released of NON tier 1 or 2 rarity?

Phys wanders have always looked so cool, but it's almost absurdly expensive to purchase one(12+ ex in Standard for a similar wand to this build)

Even like a 210 damage phys wand, would make all the difference here.

I post this because the build of the weeks are very cool, and i, amongst others would love to do them, but the price range for weapons/rarity and niche use of the weapons are usually the limiting factor.

You add uniques to the game by asking yourself "what is the game missing?"

This is a great, simple and easy answer to what the game is missing.

The game is missing a 9.5 crit, 210 PDPS, 1.5 AS phys wand thats at least relatively common.
Last edited by CorranHorn on Feb 16, 2015, 12:31:02 PM
Thank you for doing that Nick, it was a really good video. Also, Invasion bosses in boxes! Do it!

EDIT: That was in reference to the SotE.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Feb 16, 2015, 2:29:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info