Build of the Week: Kinetic Blast Wander

Episode 25 of the community State of Exile podcast featured our designer Nick Kolan! You can check out Part 1 here and Part 2 here.

We also wanted to remind people about the Fan Art Competition that ends in a few days!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 15, 2015, 9:34:50 PM
First page! Wooooo!
Btw, i knew KB as going to be build of the week, just for how popular and interesting mechanic it has. Nice :)
Sneaky, posting a news item while everyone is racing!
Been playing kb with power siphon most if new leagues. Fun build
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
cool. Thanks for the podcast reminder. I've lost interest in it recently due to the way they were mis/representing certain aspects but Ill always watch a GGG dev Q&A
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
This is the end.Kinetic Blast,the end.
Okay, time to go play my wand slinger (I refuse to call her a "wander") with kinetic blast. This looks like entirely too much fun. :)
Just as I expected, PS is too good to be left out. That shows KB is not all that. ;)

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

cool build, this looks fun
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Wandslinger, not 'Wander'. Seriously. It's an established term and, well, it just sounds cool.

Do you say 'Sworder'? How about 'Bower'? 'Hammerer'? 'Daggerer'?

Yeah.

i've heard poeple do that xD

nice build. tempted to try it out as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info