☼ A New Dawn ☼ is recruiting! Fresh and fun guild! Everyone is welcome here!

It starded with a simple decision.
"Wow this game is really fun. Uncommon mechanics, friendly community, totally free to play."
"I need to tell my friends about this awesome game."
This is how it began. One friend asked another to play and so on.
We are casual players and we play for fun. When we come after
hard day at work\school or just a busy day, we want to sit down and play the game
together to talk and relax.

• English speaking mature players.
• Friendly, intelligent and helpful people who want to have a good time playing this game.
• People with some knowledge of the game mechanics and also those who are new to the Path of Exile.
• People with weekly activity.

This is the place where you won't be alone.
We are here to help. If you don't know something, you need help with your build or you just can't handle the boss - feel free to ask any member to help.
We want to provide as much help as possible to any player who asks for it.

• Daily Master Rotations
• Daily member map groups
• Dom/Piety Runs
• Magic find culler for map parties
• TeamSpeak3 Server

• Events and Racing
• Guild contests
• Participation in non-standard leagues

• Respect each other
• Be a good teammate
• Have fun

Majority of the guild plays ○ Standard League. ○

Either write something about yourself in this thread or contact one of the following:
• CookieMist
• Odif__T
• Rockford_
• Gimli_
Last edited by Borealis92 on Apr 26, 2015, 2:23:39 PM
Sounds like a nice guild. Hope to see you guys growing.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 15, 2015, 10:22:56 AM
hi im totally new to the PoE scene.. looking for some ppl to play wth and learn from.. my ign will be

WickedKirito
We're growing up. Our purpose? Stable and active guild!
Last edited by Borealis92 on Mar 7, 2015, 5:59:53 PM
Hey, I'd like to join your guild but i have a few questions before. In which league do you guys play and how much are you in the guild? I have played the game for several hundreds hours like 500h i'd say. I chose to apply for your guild because i like small guilds with smart and mature people with who you can have some fun :)

Tell me if you're interested.

Usually online around 6 pm up to 11 pm gmt +1

My IGN : LagerthaFromWraeclast
Last edited by sNaFuDetholeX on Feb 26, 2015, 12:53:42 AM
Hey guys, I'm a new player to PoE coming from other A-RPGs. I'm looking for a friendly guild to learn about the game and spend some time :)

I'd be available mostly on evenings GMT+1 and week-ends.

IGN : PinBurp. I've created a Torment toon for the moment.

Happy to discuss !

Last edited by MegaBurp on Feb 26, 2015, 7:17:51 AM
deleted
Last edited by Sandeerrr on Feb 26, 2015, 11:52:09 AM
I'm down! The last guild I was in kicked me for taking a break between seasons... i wont mention names
http://www.twitch.tv/echoBr00tal
"
echoBr00tal wrote:
I'm down! The last guild I was in kicked me for taking a break between seasons... i wont mention names

You won't have this problem with us. We understand. Pm me in game and we can speak together :>
IGN - CookieMist
Heyyyooooo !

Joined the guild a couple days ago, pretty nice guild, people comming from lots of differents country, but still chattin' everyone together in the good mood :D

When I came, we were only 2/3 on the tormented league, but everyone joined us to play all together, you can join while playing the league you want, there are people playing tormented, standard, and even some people trying the Bloodline/HC ;)

Even if you are new, pro or want to start a new character, everyone is here to help you with stuff, gems, currency and even crafting ;)

Hope more people will join us, would be nice to see new faces coming to be even more ! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info