What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

"
mushioov wrote:
It's a no coincidence that all "Kripp" fanboiz here are non-supporters as well, probably exiles from that miserable D3 and here only because their cult-leader switched his game. Mindless drones following their leader, nothing new under the sun.

It's also a no coincidence that supporters are the "hardcore audience" this game is catered towards and thus the huge whine on the forums from casuals when OB launched.

You think this is rough? Go cry me a river and ask "Kripp" for a comfort-shoutout.

Continue your senseless hate. It makes you look good.

@cjf1023 Thanks for posting the build.
ITT: people telling people what they should or should not do.

I saw him stream yesterday. Inspired me to pick up a freezing pulse witch again. Although I am doing my own version, started from the Witch tree of course.

Here it is: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFQgj0DY0PxBEtEZYR2xZvHNwd2R8CIvQkPCcvJ6kqCyycLKYtHzGIMtEzdjdmN4M4Gzt8O-FBlkNURUdG10lRTLNPv1O4VK5VxlcrWm1apl3GYG1irGZPaj9rF2wLbRl5A3yDfdJ_xoFJghCD94VViEKJ04t6j0aP-pHPkjiTJ52joW2io6brpwinK6dcqnyus7I4tKO1BLiTuMq8n8HFwfPDbc36z2XQ0NQZ1p3b59zH3fPfsOL345_kEeq67BjyHfyr

Of course, just experimental. xD
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by OverDoseD on Feb 11, 2013, 2:33:09 PM
There's 3 types of people in these kind of threads

1. The one that has to be all butthurt and express his opinion how another person is copying a popular streamers build without even considering their own builds even if that person doesn't know if the person copying hasn't made his own builds or has work so he doesn't have time to theory craft. So how long has it been since people started caring about what people do in video games? ...

2. The ones that try to fight with the obvious trolls or haters of Kripps "mindless" fans or so they call them. There's plenty of nice people following Kripp.

3. The one like me, who thinks this whole discussion is useless and is a waste of space. In the end no one will care and posting the build would probably just make everyone happy, probably not. There's always going to be haters. Just learn to ignore them.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
Last edited by OverDoseD on Feb 11, 2013, 2:32:07 PM
I've been playing a Freezing Pulse marauder since open beta started and it's pretty fun. Massive life but Clarity is core if you don't take blood magic.
"
OverDoseD wrote:
There's 3 types of people in these kind of threads

1. The one that has to be all butthurt and express his opinion how another person is copying a popular streamers build without even considering their own builds even if that person doesn't know if the person copying hasn't made his own builds or has work so he doesn't have time to theory craft. So how long has it been since people started caring about what people do in video games? ...

2. The ones that try to fight with the obvious trolls or haters of Kripps "mindless" fans or so they call them. There's plenty of nice people following Kripp.

3. The one like me, who thinks this whole discussion is useless and is a waste of space. In the end no one will care and posting the build would probably just make everyone happy, probably not. There's always going to be haters. Just learn to ignore them.

"
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

It's his first character that's not a templar actually.

All his templars take full advantage of the marauder tree's obscenely imbalanced defensive nodes, what's the difference?

lol imbalanced Marauder nodes ? , and this is a reason that we only have two Marauder in HC top 10 ladder ? , and 3 Marauder in top 20 of HC ladder ? , oh so imbalanced lol
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I saw him stream yesterday. Inspired me to pick up a freezing pulse witch again. Although I am doing my own version, started from the Witch tree of course.

Here it is: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFQgj0DY0PxBEtEZYR2xZvHNwd2R8CIvQkPCcvJ6kqCyycLKYtHzGIMtEzdjdmN4M4Gzt8O-FBlkNURUdG10lRTLNPv1O4VK5VxlcrWm1apl3GYG1irGZPaj9rF2wLbRl5A3yDfdJ_xoFJghCD94VViEKJ04t6j0aP-pHPkjiTJ52joW2io6brpwinK6dcqnyus7I4tKO1BLiTuMq8n8HFwfPDbc36z2XQ0NQZ1p3b59zH3fPfsOL345_kEeq67BjyHfyr

Of course, just experimental. xD

not hating on this build or anything but there are a few nodes that doesn't make sense for me.

The first one is why go for the 4 +10int bridge nodes starting on the right of where the witch tree starts instead of the 2 +8% mana and energy shield and energy shield delay nodes? They would seem to be worth more than the 4 +10 int nodes, well to me anyways.

Secondly, why get the 2 + 10 dex nodes to the right of where the witch tree starts when you could just grab one +30 dex node? the tree would still be linked from "deep wisdom" to the nodes on the right and it seems odd to have two bridges connecting the same route.

also why do you have the top and bottom nodes around frost walker but not frost walker? that seems a bit odd.

like i said, im not here to hate, just making some suggestions.
Last edited by zerosasbor on Feb 11, 2013, 5:33:43 PM
"
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Mimicing people is boring, even if successful.

Without full respecs i think ill take my chances copying a pro.
Without full respecs, I think I'll perfect my own build instead of relying on someone like Kripp who has only played the game for a short while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info