The Ultimate Challenge League!

"
ahcos wrote:

You think that's better, but a huge part of the PoE community thinks it's worse. So what now? From what i've seen so far, people who want a SFL in PoE are a minority - a minority that cries and wants a lot of attention, though.

Guys like you are funny though, because this is what i read.

"these guys want attention, ill better post and give them some so they stop.

That will show em! needy pricks"

Peace,

-Boem-

tl;dr : woop woop woop
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ahcos wrote:
"
KZA wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:
That feel when you know it's a selffound thread just by reading the title. A new season has started in Diablo 3, go check it out if you dig self found that much.

That's the problem though. Just because D3 gets 1 thing right doesn't mean its worth going over there for. 99% of things Path of Exile does is better than D3, but that doesn't mean path can't get even better.

You think that's better, but a huge part of the PoE community thinks it's worse. So what now? From what i've seen so far, people who want a SFL in PoE are a minority - a minority that cries and wants a lot of attention, though.

Just giving the option would make both parties happy.
There will be NO happy parties around here, KZA! You will shop till you drop like everyone else, and you'll like it, dammit! E C O N O M E H

"
KZA wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:
That feel when you know it's a selffound thread just by reading the title. A new season has started in Diablo 3, go check it out if you dig self found that much.

That's the problem though. Just because D3 gets 1 thing right doesn't mean its worth going over there for. 99% of things Path of Exile does is better than D3, but that doesn't mean path can't get even better.

never thought I'd say it, but +1 to KZA.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
KZA wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:

never thought I'd say it, but +1 to KZA.

Come on now, we agree on just about everything except my slaughtering of the masses, no?
Hell, I've always wanted to try that bandit quest slaughter, but you have to grind a damn lot to be able to take on 5 exiles by yourself. Unless you're a flameblaster that is.
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
Hell, I've always wanted to try that bandit quest slaughter, but you have to grind a damn lot to be able to take on 5 exiles by yourself. Unless you're a flameblaster that is.

I preferred dual strike. Flameblast sounds brilliant though. :)
Here's another thought:

Instead of making it a x months league where you are unrestricted in play time throughout, what if we made it so people can only log say, 50 hours over the course of 2 months (or something similar)? That way those who have limited time in a day to play can still be competitive against the 18 hour per day streamers.

It becomes a matter of skill rather than time invested.
Last edited by KZA on Feb 25, 2015, 10:39:49 AM
Like it!
didn't read all the responses, dont have time to, but this idea is 8 out of fucking 8. I would really love playing in this league it sounds fun and rippy :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info