The Ultimate Challenge League!

Mix the following in a league and this would be the greatest competitive experience of all time:

-3 months
-hardcore
-self-found
-solo-only
-famine (Why does this game even have the lame option of tping out of any and all trouble?)
-bloodlines
-nemesis
-beyond

Now that would be a ladder worth climbing.

And at the end of the league, all survivors are placed in a PvP tournament to the death!

Its just you against the world and no one to save you!

Oh and prizes would be nice. :)

As much as a masochist I and many others can and want to be, I can't see it as a very popular league.

Spoiler
Also, Beyond pre-nerf, tanks a lot.
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
and invasion ofc :)

btw famine does not work in its current implementation, because you can tp to town, take waypoint to any easy area, kill a few mobs, refill flasks and go back
"
drakar8888 wrote:
and invasion ofc :)

btw famine does not work in its current implementation, because you can tp to town, take waypoint to any easy area, kill a few mobs, refill flasks and go back

Oh my goodness how did I forget invasion! Yes we need that!
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
As much as a masochist I and many others can and want to be, I can't see it as a very popular league.

Spoiler
Also, Beyond pre-nerf, tanks a lot.

More glory for the brave few who take it on and live!
and what makes you think you'll survive, KZA?
pre-nerf Invasion Bosses and good old Abaxoth from Beyond, aren't your usual "fresh meat" at Bandit Quests, who had no idea what's happening.

you will RIP.
very, very quickly.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2015, 2:57:10 PM
some ppl have friends
not all dwell in basements hating the world
"
KZA wrote:
Mix the following in a league and this would be the greatest competitive experience of all time:

-3 months
-hardcore
-self-found
-solo-only
-famine (Why does this game even have the lame option of tping out of any and all trouble?)
-bloodlines
-nemesis
-beyond

Now that would be a ladder worth climbing.

And at the end of the league, all survivors are placed in a PvP tournament to the death!

Its just you against the world and no one to save you!

Oh and prizes would be nice. :)

Proper shit league right there!
while very difficult its sounds really boring
I dont see any any key!
Even before adding all the difficulty mods or permadeath, just a short-term league that ends in the survivors fighting to the death would be pretty awesome to participate in. Effectively "spend a fixed amount of time gearing up a PvP character then jump into a PvP single-elimination tournament".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info