Patch 1.3.1b and Competitive Season Starting!

"
Kronides wrote:
So that's a big F U to Australia huh?
Not really, I am from Australia and there are secret races held for us early before the season starts for everyone else. You just gotta be on at the right time
a slider for the text transparency would be nice so i can see more of the game in the background.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
YES RIP FLAMEBLAST FINALLY GOT NERFED so that people still use it but its not the #1 thing in the world anymore and we get back some variety. thank you
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
Reduced the damage of Flameblast by 20%. ... The skill is still very powerful and this reduction certainly isn’t breaking any builds.

Even Chris Wilson has his day of Jay Wilson.

It's an insane amount of nerf and this certainly will break a lot of builds.

R.I.P Flameblast :(
so... does it mean that flameblast skill used by OP Anoying Magnus Stonethorn is nerfed too?
One of the greatest patches of all time! In the past, having global or especially trade chat on hindered my performance more than almost all graphical settings combined! Ain't sure how the new rendering system works but it has created a miracle.

Would like to honestly thank all the team which took part in making this new engine reality.
in which year will you realize that Elemental Proliferation is the culprit?

2017?

It has been reiterated countless times.
it does not matter which skill you use, ele prolif is the problem.

Do you really intend to nerf every single fire spell until no proliferable skill is left?

You nerf flameblast, firetrap is still too strong. So is trap fireball even if it's clunky to use.

That doesnt even mean that i am disagreeing with you changing the OP burn setups, but please do it correctly.

Prolif was a bad idea, it should go. The gem cannot be anything between 100% broken and 100% useless.

Looks like this pach is actually amazing for linux-users. Funny, but it feels much more fluent with the new rendering under wine :)
I love it. Flameblast has always been crazy powerful due to the amount of support methods and the general scaling. This should bring it, and the burning prolif, into range of other area clearing skills. Hell, it may still be the most powerful.

Ignore people being salty. Par for the course.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
now the only thing preventing me from opening trade chat is the non existent timeout before someone can repost their offers. which should be set to 10 minutes minimum globally (all channels).

if someone has an offer it doesn't make sense for the game to allow the player to post it over and over again. and there is no sense in making channels if sellers post in all channels 1-20 anyway.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info