Help with my tornado/puncture Scion

Just looking for any suggestions on improvements for my character. I'm currently level 86, with capped resist. ~3900hp. and ~13kdps Tornado. and ~27kdps Puncture. I'm running Hatred, Grace, Herald of Ash.
I've looked at some guides and most seem to have WAY more damage than me. Could use some help. thanks

I've thought about using Ratsnest over Alpha's howl already. Will probably make that change soon. I'll have to change up my auras then cause I wont be able to run hatred/grace with a herald

MyGear
Build looks really good gear wise, I didn't take a look at your tree becaus I'm on my phone but I'd imagine you started as a ranger. Anyway, like you said, if run Rat's Nest, I'd grab new jewelry if you can afford it with the same resists and crit chance AND cri multi (both rings and ammy). You could use a blessed orb on your rustic sash for up to 24%phys dam roll. And I'd also take a look at a new quiver that had crit multi and chance instead of WED since it's useless. Also. I run Hatred and HoA, but not HoI. I find that I want more Ele Prolif as I'm firing TS and Hatred puts enough stop to that without the help of Herald of Ice. Anyway, good luck man
I'm doing 20k tornado dps with 100% pierce (helps a lot against packs) and will do probably 25k with added fire. I'm at 4k life

my gear

my tree http://goo.gl/GyiQpI
Last edited by fitaser on Feb 12, 2015, 2:55:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info